Simple Reviews by Kim

Quick and simple reviews about anything from the newsest episode of a TV show to the classic movie no one ever watches anymore. Anything I encounter and view I will write a small review about and share it with you here.

This post is not as much of a review as it is a throwback. After several references by friends and families I have spent a good majority of the evening watching clips of opening sequences of classic TV shows that I grew up watching. I found several that I remember well and wish I had on DVD or would rerun on any network and some that I had forgotten about. They don't make TV like that anymore and I truly wish they did.

















These are just a few that I loved then and still do. Do some research of your own remember your childhood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers